My funds have not been been released even after the 180 days proposed by PayPal

Zunigabrian33
New Community Member

I have had my funds frozen for over 6 months now and it has been over a week and a half of me attempting to withdraw the funds and so far I have just been going in circles with the agents. They have repeatedly asked me to do security checks and to attempt to withdraw the money after this not being effective I am told to wait for 48 hours in order to perform another security check and repeat the aforementioned process. It is getting old and ridiculous I have been attempting to see if I can get legal help since I am being held from getting these funds back, I am absolutely livid and frustrated with this unbelievable process.

I have given up in attempting to withdraw these funds back from my already limited account, if someone has any information on how to proceed with the suit I would greatly appreciate it. This is truly something I would not like for anyone to go through this ever again.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Zunigabrian33,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been unable to withdraw the funds following the 180 day hold that occurs when there's been a permanent limitation. If there is a problem with the bank, or security issues with your login or identity, that may cause difficulties with withdrawing the funds. If customer service has asked you to try again after a length of time, it's to allow the system to assess a new attempt again. If there are any factors that are involved that could be causing the security system to decline each new attempt, that would prevent successful withdrawal of the funds.

I hope you are able to make the attempt from a secure connection and successfully withdraw the funds.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.