My claim was denied when it shouldn't of been.

Christinacmj
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a raised garden bed and never received it, I received a toy whistle instead. I was scammed. I requested a refund and the company said I needed to return the whistle and they would refund me. I returned the whistle and still have not received a refund. I have attached all requested documents and the tracking receipt for when I sent the toy whistle back. This has been an ongoing issue since May 19th 2020. I'm unable to contact a live person from pay pal I've tried getting help from the online chat which only gives me generic answers I need to talk to a customer service rep I received an email from Pay pal saying my claim was denied because I didn't provide tracking info but I did upload it and I double checked and it's there. The tracking also shows that the package was delivered last Monday... I don't know what to do.. who knows a phone number that I can contact a person on??
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CatLouise
New Community Member
I used PayPal to pay for an item in February which I have never received. I opened a dispute case as the seller didn’t respond to my emails. I sent these emails to PayPal and today they have told me my case is closed as the merchant has provided them with delivery confirmation, but I’m unsure how as the item has never been delivered. I want to request signed proof of delivery but I’m really struggling to contact anyone. Help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.