Luxhouse.website

aepperson1982
New Community Member

Has anyone ever ordered from a website called luxhouse.website ? I ordered my husband a Gold's Gym XRS Olympic Workout Bench with Removable Preacher Pad on May 31st. I got email confirming order and it said when money comes out then you will receive an email with tracking number. Money finally came out but I never got tracking number. I tried to contact store and can't get anyone to answer. It said I could email the buyer through PayPal- Ho <removed> but I don't know how. Can someone help me please.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Ritamollmanncoo
Contributor
Contributor

Having similar issue. Have you received your item yet?  I just want to confirm if the website is pure scam. 

Login to Me Too

Lfern3
Contributor
Contributor
My purchase was never deliver. LH phone is always busy and they do not reply to Emails. UPS cannot make contact with LH. What's going on?
Login to Me Too

Ritamollmanncoo
Contributor
Contributor

I believe we’ve been scammed. 

Login to Me Too

SLP007
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, I’m having this same problem and filed a claim with PayPal and my credit card company on 6/6. Placed order with company on 6/3, received fraudulent tracking number on 6/4 that reflects a shipment date of 6/1 (2 days before I placed my order). Tracking shows delivered but for a package that’s less than 2 lbs at some “locker. Well I ordered a 150+ bowflex max trainer that I’m sure will never arrive. SMH! I’m confident that I’ll get my money back, but I hope this company/person goes down for their fraudulent activity.
Login to Me Too

mellaw
Contributor
Contributor

Wow!  I am having the same experience as well.  I ordered an elliptical machine on 6/2 and and received a shipment confirmation on 6/4 that included a tracking number for something I'd ordered and received a week before.  Thanks for your posts because I was waiting to contact paypal, but will do that now.

Login to Me Too

Lfern3
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. Please contact PP ASAP. This matter is being investigated. However, Luxhouse or Ho Chi Tay have several complaints against them. So how come they haven't been flagged before? Good luck with your claim.
Login to Me Too

SLP007
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely file that claim ASAP. Seems that PayPal gives the merchant 20 days to respond, but my credit card company credited my account today (10 days after I filed the claim). The case will remain open with my credit card company until mid-August, but I expect it to be closed out/resolved before the end of this month with PayPal. At least I’m no longer on the hook to pay a fraudulently $750 charge. PayPal definitely needs to go ahead and flag Luxhouse.website and Ho Chi Tay. This person has scammed way too many people.
Login to Me Too

Lfern3
Contributor
Contributor
Good for you. I'm glad it worked out. I guess we need to be careful withwho we do busy on line. Stay well and be safe.
Login to Me Too

SLP007
Contributor
Contributor
Lfern3, absolutely!! Although I thought the website was reputable, I certainly second guessed myself after making the purchase as the price was a little too good to be true, and once I saw the PayPal payment/transaction notification come up as Ho Chi Tay, my spidey senses were on 9, but was somewhat relieved when I received the shipment notification only to soon realize that it was fake. When I tried to email the “company” and my email got kicked back I knew then that I was **bleep**. Glad that I acted quickly. Lesson learned!! Hope that everyone else is successful in getting their money back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.