Multi-Transaction Dispute

FrankP2

Used paypal to purchase travel for a weekend trip, method of transport being flights.

the trip was for myself and my partner and was charged in 2 equal sums being that there were 2 passengers im assuming but i digress

this was a transaction note by the company in question: "This payment is for part of your £179.18 purchase"

Flights cancelled, disappointing but understandable due to recent circumstances, got in touch with said company in order to determine how to resolve this and their solution was that i be rebooked to other flights at a much later date and that they would cover any additional costs incurred for changing flights and potential flight price increase. Brilliant, attempted to rebook only to see company has cancelled all future flights until further notice. Seeing this i decided that my only choice was to raise this with paypal, and so i opened the dispute.

Included receipts emails and screenshots of company site showing no possible flights available, since there were 2 transactions i of course raised 2 disputes. Checked account only to see one has been decided in my favour and the other not, i really dont understand this, by the logic of the dispute it should be the same outcome for both transactions as they were for the same item/tickets.

No option to appeal or talk to someone available to me and now im baffled as to what i should do because paypal offers a 100% refund when these kinds of things are decided in your favour and now they've essentially just said "eh have half back"

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mikhard123
New Community Member

dear sir madam ,i have made hundreds of emails to paypal ,paypal took a payment from my bank ,sent the money to the vendor tomtop ,paypal also gave away a payment to cupid ,the first payment was £708.67 to tomtop ,then tomtop refunded paypal but did not refund myself .paypal refunded the money to paypal and i did not see this money again i have sent maybe 110 emails and paypal just keep sending me all over like payment desput ,help ,costermer service but never talk to me and refuse to ansure the telephone as soon as they know it is my phone number ,im at my witts end and they dont want to be seeing to making mistakes I just dont know what to do as im not very good with computers sorry to go on but paypal owe me £800 + but will not accept this and i have shown bank statments everything they need ,they say resalosion center ive tried all of this **bleep** and it is a loosing battle ,I dont want money for nothing just my payment back  thanks for letting me say my words mr michael harding   thanks mike 

Login to Me Too

mikhard123
New Community Member

how can you get your money back when paypal  refuse to listen or acnowlage any thing i say ,its ludicras and is unlawful ,they know as soon as i say my name they send me all sorts of confusing things .I have wrote to the manager but that may not even get to the managment £800= paypal have taken and dont like to admit they are wronmg   thanks for hearing my message mr michael harding beds uk 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.