Long lasting account limitation

lyrtrust
Contributor
Contributor

I am a voluntary administrator for a UK charity for last 7 years, earlier in 2021 we were asked to confirm our identity.

This was done by mid-July and submission confirmed OK, but it seems the software assumes that you will know that an authorisation document has to be created separately.  This was done over a month ago and was promised in a phone call that somebody would monitor it and remove limitations within a few days.  Have contacted twice via messaging centre only to be told that verification should be completed shortly -  it has not been done.

Also have observed that we have not received anything from Paypal Giving fund since June, does limitation prevent receiving from this fund?

Whenever I go into the resolution option from home page it states we have received your documents which should be resolved in a few days - does anybody know how to get this resolved as we would like to spend some of our fund - fortunately I moved a few hundred not long before the confirm request.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @lyrtrust,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for the post!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. Account limitations on accounts can be frustrating to deal with. Limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. The best way to know the exact reason and to resolve the issue is by contacting our customer service so that one of our advisors can look into your account and assist you further. Please reach out to our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the available options.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.