Limitation

Dhcasual01
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’ve tried resolving the limitation issue but nothing’s working I’ve confirmed everything apart from my proof of identity I’ve tried it but taking a photo of my license and it says when I click next we’re experiencing technical issues please try again and I tried again and still the same Help
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Faizalkhan
New Community Member
Hello, I have already submitted own all required additional information documents but paypal check and decide that my account permanently limited so I request that please restart my account because my bus day by day is going to down so I request community team that please support me and help me Thank you
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @Dhcasual01, If you are still receiving this error please check to ensure that the file type is correct and the file is not too large. If the file is not correct then you can receive an error just like the one you are getting. 

Hi @Faizalkhan, If a decision has been made to permanently limit your account then I'm afraid we cannot change this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.