@ JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3D periodic table of elements with embedded real elements through a website to which I was redirected through Facebook.

I received the payment receipt from Paypal from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
I never received a tracking number from the website so I got suspicious. I emailed the vendor at <remove> to inquire about the order and I did not receive any answer.

I had saved the Facebook page on my saved elements in Facebook, and when I tried to go back to the page, that page was no longer available. 

Since the payment was still pending, I called my credit card customer service, I disputed the payment and shut down my card.

I see that many others had bad experiences and I hope that PayPal will stop allowing this fraud to continue happening.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

AnnaGaitova
Contributor
Contributor

Jujst happened to me. I never got anything from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED - no paid article, no money back, and the trackuing number they provided me is not existing in the international system, it is existing in some of "china-site" only. And Paypal declined today my application! They say, they provided them an argument, the article was successfully delivered to me! But what about me? Why I can't get any of this wonderful news?..

Login to Me Too

toddm2
Contributor
Contributor

Report both the seller, and Paypal to your states attorney general.   Also if you used a credit card through paypal dispute the charge to paypal through your credit card company.   Paypal is being very complacent by enabling these fradulent scammers.    Even if you send it back, what will happen is that the address they would give you in China would be wrong.  So then the seller can tell Paypal they never received the return item back and Paypal will find in their favor again anyway.

These scams have been going on for months, there's hundreds of posts both here and on other sites (Nest/Google is a popular site they spoof) even the BBB has had articles/reports of this exact scam manipulating Paypal's policies to fraudulently take advantage of buyers. It's hard to believe Paypal is so incompetent they are not aware of it, yet they are still allowing these scammers to work their policies while buyers are victims. 

Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks. I am in the UK. But I think I will contact the bank to see what they can do. Is there any way you can get to speak to someone in PayPal? It always seems to be a virtual assistant?
Login to Me Too

Superman31
New Community Member
These Guys are fraudulent, they sell items they have no intention of sending and sadly PayPal sides with them in a dispute. Shame on you PayPal! I thought you were a trusted purchasing facility, clearly I am Mistaken if you allow a company to continually make the same fraudulent transactions then rule in their favor!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.