@ JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3D periodic table of elements with embedded real elements through a website to which I was redirected through Facebook.

I received the payment receipt from Paypal from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
I never received a tracking number from the website so I got suspicious. I emailed the vendor at <remove> to inquire about the order and I did not receive any answer.

I had saved the Facebook page on my saved elements in Facebook, and when I tried to go back to the page, that page was no longer available. 

Since the payment was still pending, I called my credit card customer service, I disputed the payment and shut down my card.

I see that many others had bad experiences and I hope that PayPal will stop allowing this fraud to continue happening.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

escapizm
New Community Member

Ive just been had by same seller and Paypal have awarded in favour of the seller in my dispute $67.00 down, how can the seller with conitued fraud cases still be allowed to trade with paypal, was also a facebook ad so beware.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/hodfch/watch_out_for_jinzhou_network_technology_co/

Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

I have had a really bad experience with this company, can't believe either that Paypal have awarded that the case is closed in their favour.  What they did with me is took my payment of shoes.  After a while I didn't hear anything so I asked how long delivery was going to be.  They gave me a tracking number.  It turns out the tracking no belonged to someone else, different name and different address.  I escalated it to Paypal and Paypal are saying that the company have said the shoes were received.  This really is bad,  I am a pensioner and do not want to be losing this sort of money, and then get no support from Paypal.  Any suggestions where to go from here?   Anyone had any luck with this sort of thing?

Login to Me Too

VargaLand
Contributor
Contributor
Contact the courier company and they will confirm in writing that the tracking number was for someone else then conta t PayPal and you should get your money back
Login to Me Too

Sharron8
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you'll I'm going to try this now, then close my PayPal Account.

Login to Me Too

phucno

i have same problem with you. contact paypal and have same reply from paypal. i have wash time to contact paypal about help but they do nothing. so i just close my paypal accout, nexttime we just pay with visa for good.

Login to Me Too

retrobloke
New Community Member

Yep, fell for the scam.  They convinced PayPal the item was delivered by providing a tracking number that shows delivery completed.  I checked with postal service and they confirm the reference number was referring to a delivery made but not at my address.

Login to Me Too

VargaLand
Contributor
Contributor
Have they closed the refund? If not add another reason and let PayPal know as I got my money back ... I had to click on the bit that said i got the item and it wasn't what I wanted but then I added the extra info regarding the fake tracking number. PayPal need to step up as this is such a scam
Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

Good idea I might try that.  Although I did send all the appropriate emails to paypal so that they could see I didn't receive the shoes.  So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same happened to me.  Paypal know though, as it has happened to so many people.  

Login to Me Too

DUBBELDAM
Goy totally nothing what i ordered. Still havent got my money back even through paypal. They keep stringing on with new suggestions etc .paypal not very usefull
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.