Shenzhen Renya Network Technology Co. Ltd

cathferris
New Community Member

Facebook advertised these clowns and scam artists selling these metal garden fairies... this first image is what I ordered... image_6487327.JPG

and this is what I got... image_123927839.JPGimage_123927839 (1).JPGimage_123927839 (2).JPG

and sadly I fell for it! 

No other words for what I got but complete TAT !

I feel for the original artist being scammed in this way and based on other posts about this company, I can kiss goodbye to a reply to my emails and a refund!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @cathferris

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive the item you were expecting. You may be able to file a Significantly Not as Described dispute through our Resolution Center. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. 

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Junifer11
New Community Member

This is exactly what I received! you can't even put them together! they are complete garbage!!!!~!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.