@ JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Tinebra
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a 3D periodic table of elements with embedded real elements through a website to which I was redirected through Facebook.

I received the payment receipt from Paypal from JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED
I never received a tracking number from the website so I got suspicious. I emailed the vendor at <remove> to inquire about the order and I did not receive any answer.

I had saved the Facebook page on my saved elements in Facebook, and when I tried to go back to the page, that page was no longer available. 

Since the payment was still pending, I called my credit card customer service, I disputed the payment and shut down my card.

I see that many others had bad experiences and I hope that PayPal will stop allowing this fraud to continue happening.

Login to Me Too
53 REPLIES 53

SimbaSimba4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I ordered a pair of sandals in under the name of sunshine July £20.99 from Facebook ad. No correspondence absolutely nothing. Very disappointed with PayPal. Ordered a month ago. Why is this scam allowed to happen. I have been in touch with PayPal but keep being put through to different agents. Nothing resolved. Never ever safe with any online shopping 9ins
Login to Me Too

Virginy
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered shoes from facebook ad over a month ago. never arrived. now they want me to send them back to get a refund?????

How am I meant to do that?????

Login to Me Too

EMarshall1
Contributor
Contributor
I had similar experience. Ordered a pair of sandals form company Kiwinic. No tracking info sent. Nothing for months. Queried it through website and PayPal email. Then found out that photos online were stolen from a real shoemaker in Wales and they retail at hundreds of pounds not 20.99! Tried a claim through PayPal but company then provided tracking info showing product delivered so PayPal will not refund. Contacted Royal Mail to ask for confirmation of delivery as it shows item was signed for by a different surname. They provided a copy of the signature but also confirmed that the tracking number did not match my delivery address. It is a small amount of money so not too worried if I don’t get it back back I worry how many hundreds/thousands of folk they are conning, especially seeing these comments. Shocked that PayPal still allow their account.
Login to Me Too

phucno

Yes, i have same problem with you, they dont send enything to my adress, after contact paypal they send  track info and say it was sent, but on this track is to anothe adress, not me som pay them and my adress. i think they do this with many people same, like me and you, contact paypal about hjelp but they dont do anything to hjelp so me, you and anothe people stille wash out monney with this scam.

Login to Me Too

VargaLand
Contributor
Contributor
Exact thing has happened to me. The tracking number they have was for a completely different person. And I've had this verified by the courier. This company doesn't care. I won't get a refund unless I send back the shoes I NEVER RECIEVED
Login to Me Too

Sharron8
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me. Very disappointed in PayPal, who claim to have seen evidence of delivery. I have asked to see this, as I haven't received the item.

I will think about stopping using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

babs111
Contributor
Contributor

I am thinking of stopping Paypal too.  I certainly won't use it unless I have to. 

Login to Me Too

Kdek10
Contributor
Contributor
Similar issue with the same company. The “6 person floating island” turned out to be a mat only big enough to fit three miniature dachshunds. Wasted months working through the pay pal process to be offered a refund if I returned the package to China. The company did not provide a phone # that is required to clear Chinese customs, according to ups, and the shipping is cost prohibitive. This is their scam. Give the runaround to end up with no way to return the item. They are making a killing and transactions should not be approved through pay pal for this company. Where is the support and protection we expect via pay pal? Their resolution process is very generic and ineffective.
Login to Me Too

AnaMaria56
Contributor
Contributor

I received the same mat thinking I was getting a large one that would accommodate several people, not barbie dolls. I filed a complaint with PayPal and they declined my request for a refund.  The amount of complaints is astounding and an American company is being allowed to scam its customers.  Unbelievable!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.