Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Thank you! This is really helpful. I just exchanged 4 emails with the vendor, and they only ever offered me a 10-20% refund.
I have escalated to PayPal and am glad to hear someone else has had luck getting it resolved.

Highlighted
Contributor

I was scammed too... What is the customer service number? Pay pal denied my claim.. ThankS!!
Highlighted

I ordered 4 hanging flower stands in May 15,2020 and now June 10, 2020 have not received! Pay pal keeps referring me to company! Email to company invalid!
Highlighted
Contributor

I have this email for someone who's been responding (poorly) to my requests to return the purchase:

<removed>  <– my order confirmation came from here.
<removed> <— listed on their marketing website, may also work.

Highlighted

Ordered Hanging Flower Stand in May 15,2020! June 10, 2020 nothing has arrived. Tried emailing and checking their web Site and email said non existent! Web site got fraud notice! Got scammed! Checking with my credit card company for refund!
Highlighted

Yes. Same here. Ordered bras that never came. Tracking website does not work. Emails are kicked back. And the website is also not there.
Highlighted
Contributor

Same i order 2 bras. After about a week i emailed them and got no response. Then 2 weeks later they sent me a tracking # through USPS. I looked up info and it said: "Your item was picked up by a shipping partner at 9:08 pm on May 28, 2020 in INGLEWOOD, CA 90304. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date". It's close to a month and a half that I have been waiting for my package to arrive. I tried the website and it no longer exists. I tried to email them again and the email bounces back to me. This is such a scam! What a shame. I receive a call from my bank fraud protection and I told them it was a legit purchase. I should have said no and cancelled the card. 

Highlighted
Contributor

You should have said no.
Highlighted
Contributor

I just tried your link and it's not working any longer. This outfit feeds Paypal and us fake verifications and fixes. What needs to happen is to get the FBI involved.
Highlighted
Contributor

I got that link from @Donnakelly who has reported them. It is the China equivalent to trading standards. It was the link for the English translation, maybe they’ve been inundated so have removed it. Here is a another http://www.cca.org.cn/En/Index.html Or http://www.cca.cn/en/process.html