JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED

Wcastillo
Contributor
Contributor

JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED is a scam. Dont buy from them. Paypal should not do business with them

Login to Me Too
504 REPLIES 504

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
They're trying to fake a ”delivered” verification. Only problem is that I live in a Chicago highrise condo with a 24-hour doorman. Every package gets delivered to the front desk and logged by computer. Even the USPS can't claim ”delivered,” unless it was.
Login to Me Too

Hils2
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a pair of trainers on 28 April. I have not received them. I have tried to contact but no reply.

Login to Me Too

chrissyjoseph55
Contributor
Contributor
I have the JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY, CO, LTD address from my PayPal order if anyone is interested in sending a letter...I don't know if it will help, but it could be worth a try.
Login to Me Too

FinleyBelan
Contributor
Contributor
How can we get the Jinzhou address from you? I'm going to put together a package of info for American Express to see if they will get involved in going after this company.
Login to Me Too

Peter601
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is in with this Chinese company to defraud PayPal customers! I provided PayPal with two separate tracking numbers that Jinzhou customer service sent me, I provided emails from the USPS that proved the parcels where NOT addressed nor had my name on them. They still based their denial of my claim because Jinzhou claimed that the parcel was delivered. PayPal simply does not listen to its customers!!
Login to Me Too

Luxurify
Contributor
Contributor

yeah happened to me too, they provided one tracking number first, and when the waiting time was over, they added a new tracking number that was saying parcel was delivered. My postal service couldn't provide me the name on the parcel because there are none, not even the address was written on it, only that it was delivered at the community box... but my tiny mailbox couldnt contain the 2 things I bought, it was just IMPOSSIBLE (it was a wirelezz hand vaccuum cleaner and a drawing board)

That can't be delivered in a building mails box (18 appartments, 18 small mailboxes), as soon I get a too big parcel, it goes straight at the postal service

the day that the "parcel" was delivered there was no one home, and my postal service didn't leave a card to tell me to get my box.... so yeah I got fkd by Paypal and Jinzhou (which they changed their name now.... )

Login to Me Too

martadon
Contributor
Contributor

So many of us are having exactly the same problem, with Paypal taking the side of a company that is obviously fraudulent. 

Login to Me Too

cbarrera
Contributor
Contributor

I placed order at the beginning of May. On May 26 i was told that my order was in Inglewood, CA. I received the next email on June 28 stating that my package was in Brisbane, CA. Still nothing! This is absolutely ridiculous!!! I should have paid attention to the fraud call that i received from my financial institution.  I knew I had placed an order so I was trying to be fair. Unreal!!!

Login to Me Too

Mishelly-Z
Contributor
Contributor
Ordered my product from this company may 11th it is now june 8th. I haven't received my order nor have I heard anything. No way to contact!
Login to Me Too

Angie63
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the massager from this company and never received it. These guys are scammers! I'm **bleep**
Angie
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.