Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

SAD TO SAY YOUR KIDS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THE HAMMOCK...TOTAL TRASH. A PIECE OF FABRIC, WHICH IS TOO SMALL & STRETCHY, TRIED WITH A PLASTIC CORD . I GOT THE "TEEN SIZE" SO THAT IT WOULD LAST FOR MY GRANDKIDS AND IT IS TOTALLY UNUSABLE  EVEN FOR AN 8 & 10 YEAR OLD. JUST GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

Login to Me Too

MamaZZZ
Contributor
Contributor

Were you able to actually get your money back?

Login to Me Too

DinaVaughan69
Contributor
Contributor
Just ordered from them and now the site i ordered from and my order goto a error message. Im reporting them and asking for a refund
Login to Me Too

Kellykal
New Community Member
I ordered a hammock freedom swing For kids in April and have received nothing as of yet and no confirmation that it has been sent. I tried to email them but their inbox is full. Hoping to get a refund at this point, if possible. Thank you, Kelly
Login to Me Too

Corigolea
New Community Member
I placed the order For a free space hammock on March 30th and never received it. The website does not exist. It must’ve been a scam. Please refund!
Login to Me Too

HJ-V
Contributor
Contributor

To all of you who have ordered the FREEDOM SPACE SWING/HAMMOCK - it is useless !! When mine finally arrived after two months it was a narrow (maybe 10" ) piece of VERY stretchy cloth, tied at the top with a plastic ziplock tie. It came with a hanging strap & a clip  but it is useless !! I got the Medium size for teens but after we hung it, when my 8 year old grand daughter tried to sit in it, it stretched to the ground. We tried hanging it higher, it stretched even more. It isn't wide enough to be a hammock, much less used in the way it was advertised. IT IS A TOATL FRAUD. $49.98 for a useless piece of cloth !! 

Try writing them at the the gmail address on the bottom of the order confirmation.

I did originally get a response about the late delivery. If enough of us write and complain, maybe we can get our money back. 

Login to Me Too

Hvoudantas24
Contributor
Contributor
I had ordered High Quality 360° Rotating Crystal Cosmetic Storage Box x 2 and not reveived them. I emaile on several occasions and told these were shipped and yet no product. At no time was i informed by the post office that they were holding these and now being told that my items were collected by the seller and basically ,my problem'. NOT HAPPY! SCAMMERS
Login to Me Too

Kathydick1
Contributor
Contributor
I also order a swing and never received. I have opened a case with PayPal to refund my transaction. Isnt that why we use paypal?
Login to Me Too

Hvoudantas24
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear. They were getting smart with me on top. They used the wrong address and it was my fault/problem according to them. Gt
Login to Me Too

Agoldman0401
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a puzzle, they sent the wrong puzzle then offered me a $5 discount which would have equaled the price of the puzzle that they sent incorrectly, then they stopped communicating. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.