Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

jtanzos
Contributor
Contributor

Why is Paypal still supporting this vendor?  How many complaints does it take for them to put a stop to this company ripping off it's customers?  I never got satisfaction from Paypal.  I eventually flagged the charge with my credit card company.  They resolved this issue for me.  Paypal did NOTHING.  Back in the summer I begged them to stop supporting this vendor - they told me that once enough complaints are filed they would.....well, how much is enough?  The people who were scammed in the fall could have avoided this nonsense if Paypal had listened to their customers.  Shame on them.

Login to Me Too

AMV01845
Contributor
Contributor
I also have been scammed and PayPal isn’t addressing either my problem or more generally flagging this company for its fraudulent practices.
Login to Me Too

CWAUS
Contributor
Contributor
I have now been denied a refund by PayPal ... twice... as I “didn’t upload the correct tracking numbers” when I returned the puzzles for a full refund. I had to fight to get the case reopened yesterday as the tracking information is still valid - even sent PayPal a link to it (PayPal reembursed the postage). They reopened my case again, however, they have now closed it again less than a day later due to the same reason and are not answering my messages. Yes, I’ve tried using the word fraud on multiple occasions. I’m done playing by the PayPal rules, I’ve have done everything they have asked of me. Time to try my credit card company to see what they can do. Absolutely disgusting that PayPal allows this company to operate on their forum and fraudulent on PayPal’s part as well as they say they protect against fraudulent companies.
Login to Me Too

AMV01845
Contributor
Contributor
It really is (disgusting).
Login to Me Too

jpasek
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal. I did and finally got a full refund.
Login to Me Too

jpasek
Contributor
Contributor
Call PayPal. I was refused a refund until I called and got a full refund immediately.
Login to Me Too

Shantavia143
I was scammed as well. I ordered some pants and haven’t received them yet. I need a refund ASAP
Login to Me Too

donaldburke
Contributor
Contributor

This Company id a scam/fraud!!! They are being investigated RIGHT NOW and should be shut down immediately!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.