Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

PenW
New Community Member

Same here. I placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes, but the website was prmeow.com that I later found out was actually Shenzhen Lijuan Trading. I was sent 2 pairs of shoes alright, but wrong size (one wouldn't fit a 5 year old) and the shoes are not what I ordered. I tried multiple emails to return the products and all came back as undeliverable.

9/4 I put in a claim with PayPal and was told they would contact the company and if there was not a resolution in 10 days, I would get a refund on the 11th day.

9/15, day 11 - Good thing I checked today because I found out I had to escalate the dispute with PayPal or else on 9/24 I would have no recourse. I.e. there was no refund on day 11 as I was told through the chat system. 

Now I have an email that PayPal has once again reached out to the company. Why again I have no clue, but now I have to wait until 9/25.

PayPal customer service has been really nice, but PayPal need to get their policies and information on their website and in their emails on the same page. 

We will see what occurs on /.25. 

Login to Me Too

BusyMomBarb

I ordered two hammock swings from this company under a different name. Ordered Apr. 11 2020. Sent investigation/refund request through Paypal May 12th after trying to communicate with the seller multiple times. The only info I had from them was a text saying that my item had been shipped but it was a bogus tracking number. It is now Sept 21, 2020 and I just got the info back from Paypal stating that I would not be receiving a refund and that Shenzhen PROVED TO THEM that it was delivered. So mad right now.... at Paypal and at myself for being taken by a scam. After seeing all of these people in here (8 pages worth!!!!) having the same issue I am shocked that Paypal would continue business with these scam artists. Do they even read these posts?? 

Login to Me Too

AnnoyedinRI
Contributor
Contributor

Yep!  Same Story. 

I ordered 2 items from this company, Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd.  what finally arrived was nothing at all close to what I ordered.  I paid just shy of $60.  I tried to deal with this fictitious company first, to no avail.  So I then escalated it to Paypal.  Paypal pushed out my "resolution date" several times.  I thought, well, since there are SO MANY COMPLAINTS about this fake company Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd, they would for sure refund me the money that I spent for the wrong puzzles. 

Here's unfortunately what I got back from Paypal:  I did check the case and it looks like the seller has offered $30 USD partial refund offer to resolve the case.The only option to get a full refund on the case would be shipping the item back to China on your own expenses and once the item shows delivered, we will refund you on the case.As a payment processor we are unable to force a seller to pay for return shipping, we are only able to refund the amount of the payment they received.  With  PayPal Buyer Protection , we help you to recover funds from sellers who deliver goods that are 'significantly not as described', or in other words, goods which do not match the original description. In keeping with our PayPal Buyer Protection program, we ask that you return the item to the seller so that we can issue a refund to your account. Without return delivery confirmation, we will be unable to issue a refund. PayPal does not cover the cost of returning the item. Would you like to take the partial refund offer or return the item to get your full refund? Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and we'll reply as soon as we can.  So, I ask the community here:  What would you do?  Funny PayPal tried to upsell me on Buyer Protection, right?  My lawyer is interested in all the screengrabs I took on the forum here of the people that have had issues for MANY MANY Months with this company, so that's interesting to me.  What else is interesting to me is to say, obviously that I'll never use PayPal again, nor will my friends and they are clearly utterly taking the side of the FAKE CHINA COMPANY that so many people have had a problem with??  versus just paying me my $60?   So, this is sad, but a reality.  I could pay for these crap puzzles to take the slow boat back to china, on my dime, but the return address from this garbage is YDH INT'L , [removed-they removed the return address from this company which was in Valparaiso, IN].  So it will cost me $18 to send it to IN several day mail.  Probably extra if I want a tracking number and signature, which of course I will need for this.  Wonder if it costs that to go from East Coast to IN, what it will cost me to go to China?  So, no... I'm not taking the $30, I'm not sending this crud back to China, and I will  get my $60 back.   

Login to Me Too

JB141
Contributor
Contributor
I've had exactly the same problem. Wrong puzzles sent, totally inferior to the musical puzzles ordered (they sent puzzles of fish)! Also badly packaged and boxes totally wrecked! I'm offered full refund once I return them at my cost! I'm furious, why should I be out of pocket at all. This is so clearly a scam but they continue to trade. I'm going to try my credit card company now and this dispute has been going on since July!
Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor

Collectively we have to hammer home to Pay Pal that this company is unacceptable to deal with.  Their products are so inferior if they ever arrive and most often ARE NOT what you order.   Please LET PAY PAL KNOW THEY ARE NOT PROTECTING THEIR CUSTOMERS.    And they are giving us reason NOT to use them.   On this company they should at least have a red flag!   Just do it please.

Login to Me Too

hope_7885
Contributor
Contributor

file a claim with your bank if you used a debit or credit card. If not then it will have to go through Paypal, unfortunately.

Login to Me Too

Jocyb
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. Also the shop is unreachable! Advertisement on Facebook, but no working shop. 

Also track and trace doesn't give usefull information.

There should be an warning out for every shop connected with this 'company'!!!

Login to Me Too

Hvoudantas24
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, no seller info. Now trying to recoup cost with Paypal but they seem to be dragging their feet. I believed that by using PayPal that i had protection against this. Time will tell.
Login to Me Too

Jocyb
Contributor
Contributor

There should be an block on this shop. And Paypal could take the lead in this! The moment you want to make a paypment to this shop, a warning / pop-up should apear: watch out! This could be scam....

I don't understand why a  trustfull company like PP wants to do business with companies like this!

Let them listen tot their customers.

The trackingcode they have sent me is **bleep**. The package has sent in juni (after I sent an email), but my order was in march!? And the package was pre-advised to dutch company several times, went back to Belgium!? I really don't understand.

And my kids are wating for their hammock.....

Login to Me Too

DinaVaughan69
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely, And I told them they should ve removed that they were scammers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.