Issue with Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd

Cadiema
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a hammock on March 15, 2020, from Shenzhen Lijuan Trading Co., Ltd but I have not received it yet.

Login to Me Too
147 REPLIES 147

Kims11
Contributor
Contributor
I have had the same issues posted here. I filed through PayPal and my resolution date continued to be pushed further and further back. After receiving an item (5 identical puzzles instead of 6 different ones) I had to change my claim and that pushed the date back again. They continued to do this so I contacted my credit card company and in less than 2 weeks I was refunded the money and they are going after the company! Definitely the route to take!
Login to Me Too

blucia

I have the same issue. I order clostet basket and went throug the paypal process and it took for ever to finally get a respone. I will get a refund after I mail back the wrong item they sent me . the cost to mail is arounf the price I paid . !!!! Fraud  do not buy from this company. 

Login to Me Too

Gipper1981
Contributor
Contributor

Definitely a scam.  I ordered three Christmas puzzles, they sent one puzzle I ordered, one Christmas puzzle I did not order and a scary Halloween puzzle. They were also damaged in transit.  PayPal's solution was for me to return them.  It would have cost more to do so, which I considered, but in the end it was too risky, so I accept I was scammed out of $75 dollars. It's my fault for not looking them up first. Lesson learned.  It sounds like they make a living doing this.

Login to Me Too

Sd50
Contributor
Contributor
If you payed with a cc you can file a report. I got my money back from them.
Login to Me Too

Sd50
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get results? What a rip
Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor
Yes every penny. Pay pal did finally come thru I kept using word FRAUD
Login to Me Too

Sd50
Contributor
Contributor
Good. I cant believe this company. I ordered chairs and got tripod stools 14 inches tall and so cheap they would sell them in the dollar store!
Login to Me Too

mabstl
Contributor
Contributor
File file file. Use word FRAUD. They have no ethics. It’s scam Go to resolution center. And follow up please. Let us know. Good luck! Pay pal has to protect us!
Login to Me Too

donaldburke
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke to Paypal today and this "Company" is being investigated as the FRAUD THEY ARE!!!

Login to Me Too

Simongibbs6
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve filed a refund claim with PayPal - not sure if it will do any good. I suggest others do the same.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.