I need Dispute Help for a Rip Off

jdorr49
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to find help. I bought 2 motorcycle helmets. The company shipped me a bottle of Patchouli Body Wash instead of the helmets. For 3 weeks Pay Pal has been investigating, and today told me they are finding in favor of the company that ripped me off. I do not know what to do next. I provided all the information they requested, and i have not helmets, and even shipped the body wash back to the seller. What can i do to get someone at Pay Pal to look closer than this person did. Is the a Supervisor line?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20210521M

i also had the same problem order a golf simulator for my grandson and what came as i found out two months later was not what i ordered it was only when i contacted ebay to dispute this they said it has been delivered and here is the tracking details this was correct i did receive a package but wasn't what i ordered but to them it was here so in my eyes ebay are as much to blame as this company who are called shiki network technolgy co ltd they sent what can only be describe as a bit of plastic no invoice or letter to say what it was or returns label i put this on ebay's shoulders and paying fraudulent companys and not doing there research in to people they deal with so folks do not use these people you will get ripped off george <Removed>

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jdorr49 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described ie wrong item? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.