I had sent Paypal all the necessary information for a dispute yet it was denied? Help please!

Dillon_C
Contributor
Contributor

I had been involved in a dispute where the seller has sent me a fake item and I had escalated it to the point where I had to return the item. The item was returned to the seller, however, the seller refused to pick the item up and as a result, in the tracking number, it said delivery waiting to be collected. I had sent the item back to the seller's address which was the one Paypal gave me and provided a tracking number as well as showing a picture of the shipping label with the Paypal address on it yet my claim was denied and found to be in favour of the buyer. How can I fix this because I have all the evidence needed to show that I did return the item yet Paypal has not sided with me? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dillon_C 

Appeal?
Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

If you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will help you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.