How to get dispute information

mayash
Contributor
Contributor

I bought an item form swappa 12 days ago and even had swappa telling me to open a case. I did and can't get Paypal to give an update or a refund even though they said they would after 12 days..emailed twice and no reply, is this normal for paypal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mayash

Have you escalated to a claim?

If so and the deadline has past then...........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mayash
Contributor
Contributor

waited on facebook messanger for an hour trying twitter now..If no reply will have CC dispute the charge..Swappa already refunded their part and paypal is dragging their feet

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mayash

If you send a message on Facebook or Twitter then they may take a couple of days to get back to you unfortunately.

But yes its good you have a card as a back up but don't be too quick to go down that route as that may take longer and your claim resolved first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.