How likely am I to lose my dispute with a buyer?

Turbo376
New Community Member
So I sold my very lightly used 3ds xl and three games on January 25 and the buyer received it shortly after and left me positive feedback on my eBay account, around late March the buyer tried to get a refund through eBay claiming that after every eight uses the bottom screen goes black and then displays lines I declined his return on eBay since it had been nearly two months since he had the 3ds and it was in perfect working condition when I sold it. Yesterday I got an email from PayPal telling me that the buyer has opened an item not as described case, I opened a dispute since I had already been through this on eBay and explained the situation to PayPal as well as I could. I'm worried that PayPal will just automatically side with the buyer and I'm going to be out the money I got for the 3ds and then get it back in worse condition then when I sold it. Do sellers ever win these cases and do my chances seem at all decent?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.