How do i get paypal to return the money they stole?

vc-sim
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve just noticed an odd thing about the details on my paypal account.
An I’m certain this is the problem with me getting access to all my money there.
Apparently it seems, that when I setup my a/c there, I accidentally put in the wrong bank details as if they were my bank details.
To explain, the Barclays bank details there are for the restaurant business that was located beneath my flat, an so they have the same address as me.
Now when I lived at that former address, I did get letters for the restaurant below by accident, an then open them by mistake.
But, this business has a Barclays bank a/c I note, as also did I back then.

Which means with that, as regards a Barclays letter for them, an which I opened, I must have had this around at time, as on my desk, an where I used my laptop, an so I typed in their bank details as mine, as while I setup my paypal a/c – thinking their a/c details were mine, as I banked with the same bank at the time, an so got confused between the 2 accounts, as they look roughly the same, when you don’t pay too much attention to some of the printed info on the other statement I used to get my details – an which were really theres !
An so I now know this explains the access blockage to my paypal a/c money, as the Barclays bank a/c entry I typed in for my paypal a/c - isn’t mine, by mistake.
So I ask that the Barclays bank details on my paypal a/c are deleted, an the a/c is closed, so the money there that I generated from eBay sales, be sent to my Nationwide a/c. I don’t want the cheque sent to my old address as I haven’t lived there for nearly 4 years. a cash transfer to my actual non-Barclays account is fine.
I sent this info to paypal recently, an so trust this resolves this 4 year long problem with my paypal a/c access, which has prevented me from cashing in all the money I stored their as via my eBay sales from years ago.

However, if paypal decide to steal my money, than return it, should i take them to court, or what?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.