How do I cancel a dispute?

Katrob56
Contributor
Contributor

I had to escalate my dispute because the only reply from the seller was to 'wait a few more days' and I waited. A week after escalating, my item has arrived and I need to cancel the claim. Any clue as to how to do this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katrob56 

Once its a claim then you need to contact customer services to say you want it closed.

However if they do not do it in time and they refund you then its easy enough to just pay the seller again.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Katrob56
Contributor
Contributor

I was given the run around that no one was available on the FB page. I've actually considered emailing the seller and telling them I got the item and to just mark the claim as resolved. Since I had escalated I wasn't sure if that would be proper or not. The seller and I had been going back and forth for almost a month (they just told me to wait, pushing delivery back anywhere from 1 to 10 days each time they emailed).

I guess I'm just anxious for this to be done with since I have the item and they have the money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.