How can i open a dispute if the seller is saying item will be delivered in 40+ days

Tommy_hayes
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

About a week ago i purchased a Patagonia hoodie from what i thought was the official Patagonia website as the creaters of this website had somehow managed to replicate the layout of the official website. I only realised once i had bought the item that the URL was not patagonia and was instead "allsaintsbouutlet.com". I contacted them immediately asking to cancel the order as their website says cancellations can be made as long as item has not yet been shipped however i did not get a response for 3days by which point they informed me the item had been shipped and i couldn't cancel order. This email was accompanied with a tracking number for the website 17track but when i entered this tracking number on the website there were no results. As i feel certain that this is a scam website I would like to launch a dispute as soon as possible but am not sure how to go about doing so because the options on paypal website say that the product must've arrived and not be what i ordered before i can launch a dispute. I'm worried that if i wait for a product to arrive it may then be too late for me to launch a dispute and i will lose £60. 

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer,

Tommy 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.