Help with a Dispute.

Maeva2020
Contributor
Contributor

I recently opened a dispute.  I purchased headphones from a seller. Two days after the purchase, I asked the seller when my headphones be shipped.   Initially, the seller would not answer my questions about shipping. Then. the seller told me that I must go through Amazon as they handle all of the shipping.  I did not purchase the headphones through Amazon.  I purchased them directly through Cowinaudio.com.  I asked Cowinaudio for a refund on August 16th.  No response.  I then requested a refund through Paypal.  Then I escalated it, last night - April 18th.  Paypal did send a notification to the seller at Cowinaudio about my case and requested refund.  No response to Paypal from the seller.  Now, today, I just received notification tonight that Cowinaudio has shipped my headphones and it will be here tomorrow. I still want a refund. I no longer want the headphones.   I cannot get anyone on the phone at Paypal (understandably) - because of Covid19 safety precautions.   

Should refuse the package and go on with the case for a refund?  I no longer want the headphones and the Cowinaudio and not listening to my request or answering the request for info from Paypal.  I am guessing they believe if they send the headphones, I will drop the case.  Again, I no longer want the headphones.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.