HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

rkonnen
New Community Member

Huge bait and switch. Now web site is no longer available. I doubt we will see any kind of refund, from HKG or Paypal.

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

Maxx_G
New Community Member
I had the same experience with this company. It's a scam for sure.
Login to Me Too

hippoatlarge
Contributor
Contributor

Same here every I ordered was not the same.  But, I did get some refunds back, I had evidence to back my claim.   So, I sent the stuff back which was expensive, but I did not want the stuff.  I have 2 more refunds to get back and I am done.  I bought 5 items and I got refunds for 3 and 2 more to do.

The company is a bait and switch place.  But now that we have found out their game, they will disappear and reappear as a new company and do the same thing over again.

Login to Me Too

temp20181105
Contributor
Contributor

@rkonnen wrote:

Huge bait and switch. Now web site is no longer available. I doubt we will see any kind of refund, from HKG or Paypal.

What torques me is PayPal is siding with this scam and refusing to back the consumer and refund their money. 

Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

Tried everything to resolve with seller (no replies- then blocked my emails), escalated to a claim with PayPal (sided with seller, no explanation)-- now have gone to my credit card company and filed a charge-back.

Login to Me Too

0916td
Contributor
Contributor
Me too. I'm very upset that PayPal doesn't refund my money and seller obviously still ripping people off. They never shipped my item.
Login to Me Too

temp20181105
Contributor
Contributor

Received a note from PayPal saying that I would be refunded if I shipped the item back.. I replied back to PayPal with the following...

I will return the item as soon as I receive a pre-paid shipping  label to send it back.  This is an item that I did NOT order so I should NOT have to pay to ship it back.. I checked shipping and the cheapest cost was $30.02 . That's approximately half the amount that I have been charged and that's IF I were to be refunded.  After the dealings with this company, I doubt that they would even acknowledge receipt or they'll claim the item was missing or damaged. I'll gladly ship the item to you for verification and forwarding on to this vendor.

Please advise as to when a refund will be issued and a shipping label issued for return.

Tuck aka Another1 **bleep**

We'll see what kind of customer loyalty PayPal has...

Login to Me Too

Zoriya
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in same boat.  Been trying to get refund for months.  At first bank reversed charge, then company said I received item.  Item received was not even close to what I ordered.  Then bank said i had to return item for refund.  Purchased items are $50.00 and costs over $30.00 to return.  When I asked for return receipt, they sent an email in Chinese.  Can't believe the bank would reverse decision and stand with this company.  

Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

As an FYI-- their site can now be found at:  https://gouerdan.com/

They'll keep changing the name and pulling the same scam.

Login to Me Too

Dougn312
Contributor
Contributor
They dont respond to emails so i guess they got me and paypal should of warned us
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.