HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

rkonnen
New Community Member

Huge bait and switch. Now web site is no longer available. I doubt we will see any kind of refund, from HKG or Paypal.

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

ladyv2
Contributor
Contributor

They got me too! I normally always, always, always check out websites - especially if it seems to good to be true. The hair they sent me was horrible. I ordered two wigs - unacceptable. They were matted, stringy and smelled. It will cost me $100.00 to send back something that cost $63.00. I am so mad at myself and them. 

Login to Me Too

KenGue
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased a really cool Intelligent Humanoid Robot and a Robot Dog.  What I got left me in shock.  I could have done better at a dollar store. 

Filed a complaint with PAYPAL and promised the vendor to send him mail EVERY DAY untill he refunds me my money.   

I have a feeling that this is the same (Insert Initials Here) Technology Co., Limited going around with slightly different Initials.   Seems like a SCAM which is ongoing.  Just using a different (just slightly) name.

I thought that I was smarter then the SCAMMERS but I admit I fell for it.   Will be even more careful from this point forward.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

Login to Me Too

GPreston
Contributor
Contributor
Requested refund from PayPal via resolution center. They attempted to contact seller who did not respond and so, case was closed. No refund. I'll never use PayPal again. Credit card companies will refund if I use them.
Login to Me Too

msann1012

Yes they got me for a steam flat iron, website down, no response to emails to several people listed for this company etc.  Submitted complaint thru Paypal  in reading other messages, I should just make this down as lesson learned.

Login to Me Too

dopelfrey
Contributor
Contributor

This company **bleep** me too.

The item I bought was $35.00.

Guess they will reimburse me if I send the item back.

It will cost me $70.00 to return it.

They know exactly what they are doing.

PayPay has got to know by now what they are doing.

This was a differentiate bait and switch.

PayPal must be in on it because I see all these negative post but yet they keep the buddy. buddy.

PayPay made their money and Musk has the money to build his rockets

I'm done with communist China.

Login to Me Too

Lupy1950
Contributor
Contributor
Scammed also. Sent a invalid tracking no. Emailed HKG technolog 8 times, no replies. Opened case with PayPal. Paypal closed case as HKG had sent tracking no. which said I had received item. I received later that day but was incorrect item which was broken and crushed. Manage to open case again with PP. Awaiting their decision but feel something very strange is going on. Why didn’t Paypal notify me that HKG had sent them tracking no. and why have they not closed HKG account When their has been so many complaints about them scamming
Login to Me Too

GPreston
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Opened case with PP. They closed it and denied it. I've learned: do not buy anything off Facebook. They don't care if you get ripped off. Do not use PP, if you have a valid issue, they will ignore the issue. Credit card companies won't do that. Do not but anything from chinese companies directly. Shop at Amazom or someplace you can trust.
Login to Me Too

mjbny
Contributor
Contributor

Placed an order (through Pay Pal) on 7/25/2018 and haven't received the product. Trying to navigate Pay Pal's site to make a complaint is just about useless. I just keep getting drop-down menus that don't apply, and my transaction doesn't show in my history (not even as pending). I have a receipt number but can't find anyone to give it to.  

Login to Me Too

UFO-Joe
Contributor
Contributor

I have just opened a case against them, and proposed that they come on here and offer to resolve all issues.

My expectations of that are low, but worth a try.

Login to Me Too

corrosio
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal has left me very disappointed with this one. I do both personal and business transactions through PayPal but thinking that it is about time to find a new agent. Paypal used to be pretty good at looking after their customers but it looks like things have changed. The should at the very least be shutting down this company's account so that no one else is ripped off, but they should also refund those that were ripped off.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.