HKG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED

rkonnen
New Community Member

Huge bait and switch. Now web site is no longer available. I doubt we will see any kind of refund, from HKG or Paypal.

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

0916td
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I agree. Too many complaints for PayPal to ignore this problem.
Login to Me Too

Spamh8r
Contributor
Contributor

Wanted to add a couple more bits of info for those searching or looking for more info. Hope this is helpful for others to find resolution.

<removed> was the 'reply to' email

Item shipped from:

Keith

Instapost Solutions

Costa Mesa CA

Other email address associated with site or paypal address:

<removed>

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Tartaman
New Community Member
PayPal sided with me saying they would issue a return but I needed to return the item and provide PayPal with tracking. The item cost $40 and to ship it back with tracking you need to pay for priority shipping which is over $40 to ship it that way. Lesson learned!
Login to Me Too

0916td
Contributor
Contributor
I've never received anything and yet still I am not getting any response from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

OzzyBrazil
New Community Member
I purchased the robot dog amd they sent me a cheap dog that is not a robot. Paypal refunded me but now the scammers want me to pay for the return saying it is my problem that I didn't like their product. They sent me 2 emails already. What should I do?
Login to Me Too

Lupy1950
Contributor
Contributor
If PP has refunded ignore the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Scammed18
Contributor
Contributor

So such a scam fro China 

items didn’t even come close to the items I ordered and the purchase price was $55.70 and to return the unordered items to China with a tracking # would cost me an additional $53.65 

lesson learned never order anything from China don’t support their scamming process 

so frustrated with PayPal acknowledging this practice 

Login to Me Too

Moody123
Contributor
Contributor
It is a shame PayPal continues to do business with these people. They are not fair to customers, when seeking a return. They don't even look at the bait and switch items these companies are sending to customers. PayPal should be as fair to customers as they are to sellers.
Login to Me Too

MichaelG1996
New Community Member
I also purchased something from them, on the 10th July. Suspected a spam when it was too late... How can PayPal allow a site like this to allow to sell? Surely there should be some sort of security check that PayPal should do to verify a seller. This is just ridiculous...
Login to Me Too

Moody123
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed! PayPal must be in on the entire scam, for them to be denying refunds for bait and switch items. I will be more careful when buying online and when purchasing items with PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.