HELP! FRAUDULENT WEBSITE

Ehatter72
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so I visited a website lielietee.live and attempted to order a video game. Once I realized the website was fake I contacted PayPal and I formed them I've never received the game. The seller gave PayPal a ups tracking # that says the item was delivered the day after I ordered it (UPS is never that fast espically only for $2.99 shipping)and that the package was 5.38 lbs (for a video game?) So is it safe to say I'm out my $35 or should I pursue this further thru PayPal? Any help or advice would help me greatly thanks in advance!
Login to Me Too
60 REPLIES 60

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @charliemccrady1 

How i wish that i could look into your account and review it myself but unfortunate i do not have the capacity to do it right now.  So i may advise you to get in touch with our customer service as they have the capacity to look into your account and provide you information as why the case was closed considering the evidence you presented, as well as asked them to reopen the case and make an appeal.  If in case you already appealed twice then your last recourse to have this resolve is doing it outside of PayPal.  I hope i was able to assist you. Stay Safe. 

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.