Distributors not sending product, or sending wrong product!

jwoodnik
New Community Member

This is an email I "tried" to send to PayPal but they said I can't send it to them. I tried chatting but was told just to "hang on"...

Dear PayPal,

There are three transactions I conducted with you whom have not honored their promise to sell and send products they advertise. Why is it that PayPal promises to refund monies for bad products or products never received, but takes little or no action, and certainly takes forever?

1. Strong Current Enterprises Limited : UV Light Sanitizers  ordered March 17, 2020  $64.94
  2. PearlGo: 2 pairs of shoes ordered Feb. 19, 2020 $74.69 (they now say I need to return the one pair of shoes, wrong size, to China to an obviously bad address!)
  3. Buyreal: 2 boxes of gloves ordered March 21, 2020 $59.86

I would like to know why this continues to happen? Yes, Covid-19 has created a problem but the companies selling products need to take responsibility and set the expectations of the buyers before the transaction is initiated. If this is how PayPal intends to do business I will not purchase any products through your service in the future.

Please let me know how PayPal intends on reacting to these 3 specific companies and most likely the others that sell through PayPal.

The specific address I'm told to send the one pair of shoes I received to is: 

<Removed>

This address doesn't look correct to me and I suggested to PayPal that they give me a US address to return the shoes to, but I haven't received any response.

Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this? Or at least get PayPal to respond?

Thank you,  Jeff

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jwoodnik 

If the resolution is not to your satisfaction, you may dispute via your card issuer as chargeback if you paid with credit card. With PayPal disputes you have to return to the address provided and the address can be any address the seller wants or go to BBB.org to open a case under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your cases. 

Many these types of sellers are at fever pitch. Makes me glad I don't shop online much anymore.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

30footsmurf
Having the same problem with pearlgo. Also with PayPal. It seems I have every reason to believe that they knew pearlgo was a scam before I even made my purchase. So I’m left believing they see greater value in keeping pearlgo as a customer than an actual buyer of goods. So they can just go to hell with pearlgo. I too will stop doing any business over PayPal and will suggest other options to everyone I know. What good is PayPal if they facilitate foreign corporations stealing from you? No good.
Login to Me Too

sailor1845
Contributor
Contributor

I too was ripped off by Pearlgo and am really upset with Paypal.  I thought they would protect us from Scammers/Thieves and Liars.  I guess I was wrong!

On June 25 2020 I purchased a pair of shoes from Pearlgo and paid through Paypal.  After ten days I started emailing Pearlgo as there was no sign of them shipping the order.   They replied saying they would ship the order soon.  After twenty days I emailed them again and received no reply.   I then filed a dispute with Paypal.   This led to several delays and I got nowhere with Paypal.  Pearlgo did not respond to Paypal.  Finally, after 37 days I did receive the package.  I never opened it, but did mark it "RETURN TO SENDER".  At least, they will be charged for return shipping.  I am sure I will not receive the refund,  but I have been listing them on many sites in hopes of warning others to be aware that Pearlgo is nothing but SCAMMERS, THIEVES AND LIARS!.

When I first purchased these shoes, their EBAY ad said shipped from USA,  That was a lie.  They have since taken that off their ad's.  This just reinforces my thoughts on not buying Chinese JUNK products.  There are no junk yards in China,  They send all their JUNK here!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.