Dispute

Shalanda143
New Community Member
Recently I sold a pair of trainers to a girl called Debby on depop, I sent her my PayPal email (which is how I thought depop worked) so she could send me the money which I received. Then a couple days later I get a dispute case against me where a random girl called Ellis (I think) starts saying that I was selling her a jacket that she hadnt received which I’ve never listed a jacket before on Depop. She then kept emailing me saying that I scammed her and she wanted her money back but I didn’t know what she was talking about because I’ve only listed trainers on my depop. I showed her screenshots of the conversation with Debby who I was selling trainers to and she still kept on being rude even when I tried to help her figure out what has happened. I Later found out that Debby was selling a jacket to Ellis but sent my PayPal Email. I think that Debby was trying to scam Ellis and me at the same time (I am a victim too) by using my email to make it look like I was involved or They know each other and are in it together because I find it weird how the girl expected her item after two days whilst it being a holiday period. It’s not fair that sellers don’t have some sort of protection everything is in buyers favour when I’ve seen in reviews on depop that buyers are the ones that scam more and that’s when I saw that loads of people have been through similar situations , I hope someone can help me.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.