Dispute denied, now what?

Feli7
Contributor
Contributor
The shipping info given by merchant claims my product arrived. PayPal denied my dispute, but I NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT! The resolution center seems to be a dead end. Is there anyway I can get a refund??
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Feli7 

Did you open a dispute?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Did paypal close the dispute and for what reason?

How did you fund the paypal payment?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Feli7
Contributor
Contributor
I couldn’t get any shipping info from merchant so I filed a claim . PayPal sent me the shipping info. Never received my package. All the info said it was delivered, but I’m still w/o my purchase. PayPal denied my claim because the shipping info says my package was delivered. I’ve tried to get in touch with ANYONE however every time I include the info for the purchase I made , PayPal comes back with an immediate claim denial. I never got my purchase. I’ve reached out to the seller, the USPS, and to PayPal. No one wants to help. Not feeling the “safety” PayPal is SUPPOSED to provide. Next stop is my bank, but I don’t see how they’ll be able to help me either.
Login to Me Too

Katesar
New Community Member

I am in the same position as you,they have denied my claim just because they sent a tracking saying it had been delivered when it hadnt . I told PayPal that even though it said it had been delivered i had emails back and forth from the company confirming it hadnt! Let me know if you find out how to go any further. I'm so angry at the so cAlled PayPal safety what a load of rubbish!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Katesar 

@Feli7 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.