Dispute Favored On Scam Site / Seller Poseilo.com

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor

I have purschased an item from Poseilo.com , i have received order confirmation right away, but never received a shipment details for 5 days. No luck reaching to company and no luck responding from seller / companies email, i decided to open a dispute.

As soon as dispute is opened, seller provided a Fedex Tracking and shows it has been delivered on a Saturday. I went thru my cameras and There were no deliveries made by fedex that day.

I have called Fedex with tracking number and they said neither shipper name nor recipient  address matches what i am providing, and it has been delivered to a business and signed by some person name i never heard.

So basically seller provided paypal a different tracking number and paypal accepted this since they automatically see that it has been delivered and closed the case to scammers favor.

I have been using paypal since 2006 and this is the worse decision Paypal made, need real person to actually investigate these disputes and stop the automated decisions. What to do now ? I never received the item and paypal closed my case with declining... It is veryeasy to see on fedex proof of delivery it went to a different location with signed by different name of person and not to residential it went to a commercial building.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor
After multiple calls and an appeal on the dispute deny. I finally got my refund. What i did; Conference called paypal and fedex, made sure paypal heard what fedex had to say. Paypal agreed i was correct after hearing from fedex and refunded my money. Still too much trouble and had to do paypal’s job to get my money bacm. used to be way easier. Amex to go now on… used to use PayPal always but this is not good.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@aanilust 

APPEAL

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper/courier (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment. Or one that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.
Check tracking in below link to see where it went.
https://www.17track.net/en

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page, however that may not be an option at the moment due to covid), or via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

You also have the option to contact your card issuer if you funded your paypal payment that way and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Thank you, I was able to Appeal and case is back open. Seller still did not provided anything. I spoke to Fedex and Tracking they provided does not match my name or address.

Let's see what happens.

Login to Me Too

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor
They have denied the appeal as well. I can not believe PayPal anymore. I have used to pay with balance so I can’t dispute via card either. It is clear that even fedex says the tracking they provided does not match my information, they still saying item Is delivered. Delivery info does not match anything near close to me. Paypal let’s scammers do their scam. Unbelievable….. what other options do i have ?
Login to Me Too

Krysho
New Community Member

I didn't even get a shipped statement. But going thru my bank card to try and get the money back. Since PayPal will be of little to no help. 

Login to Me Too

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor
They used to be great I have been using them since 2006. Ever since they let the bots take care of disputes it has been horrible
Login to Me Too

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor

Let me tell you another thing on it ! Website i purchased is now closed , and paypal still favored this site / seller. Unbelievable. 

aanilust_0-1624880687940.png

Login to Me Too
Solved

aanilust
Contributor
Contributor
After multiple calls and an appeal on the dispute deny. I finally got my refund. What i did; Conference called paypal and fedex, made sure paypal heard what fedex had to say. Paypal agreed i was correct after hearing from fedex and refunded my money. Still too much trouble and had to do paypal’s job to get my money bacm. used to be way easier. Amex to go now on… used to use PayPal always but this is not good.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.