Cases denied

KaneUYoshinori
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys, I don't know why PayPal denied my cases, but it really makes me feel betrayed by their "Protection to Buyers" when using their app. Long story short, I purchased a digital good in which the seller tampered with the information and third-party platforms of it after weeks when purchased. I asked refund in which it escalated into a claim after 10 days, and no matter how much information and pictures I give to them, they still denied the case because I'm not eligible for their protection. In which the item is missing major parts (that the seller didn’t disclose). Should I continue to ask for a refund again or just let my money go to waste and never use PayPal again? 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Autism2
New Community Member

I am in the same boat. No justification. They are looking for a class action having a community that shows their resolution center and policy for follow-up can be proven to be inaccurate. I am now going to my credit card company and reporting the bogus resolution and also do not feel that the guarantee is what they advertise....hence false advertising. They dont let you follow up or reopen cases even if you can prove in their error. I did investigations and they never investigated the tracking which resulted in financial harm to me and being new to this forum, obviously many others.

Login to Me Too

KaneUYoshinori
Contributor
Contributor

Same, I was so frustrated and confused because they just like that and denied my cases saying I'm not eligible for their protection, well if it's not us then who are they trying to protect? The scammers? I decided to use their service because I saw their advertisement but now everything just collapsed on me and I don't know if I can handle it all 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.