Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Temp20230602A
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have a case, where I ordered from a Facebook advert a large Waste paper bin valued at  $27.80, It stated it was being shipped from the USA.  I know now this was a mistake as a while later a packet of bin liners turned up, with the matching tracking number, from Hong Kong!

I obviously opened a case, not as described which the company have eventually replied with we will refund you if you return the item we sent at my expense.  So it is going to cost me at least £7 to return the item, they sent in error (or not in error I believe.)  I have looked everywhere for me to reply to the case, but the only button I have is to input the tracking number.  This is just a huge con.  I should be able to appeal this, they are obviously counting on people not bothering to return the item

Can anyone help.

Login to Me Too
56 REPLIES 56

Rodin0305
Contributor
Contributor
Me too 18 Sep 20. When submitting tracking information you can enter asterisks in the number box, select Can't provide tracking information and then type your comments in the Additional information box.
Login to Me Too

cluelessinUS
Contributor
Contributor
Sort of what I did- put 12345667 and it’s an undeliverable address. And again in comments wrote it’s an undeliverable address. YunHan never replied to that, and PP says when you get a “cheap piece of junk, you DoNot have to return it ( after I posted in phony tracking info.) The original tracking from YunHan was “phony tracking” information. PayPal didn’t look at either (theirs or mine). I’m not saying be dishonest, but you have to work with what they give you, to get past the roadblocks. And to get your money back, that they gave to “YunHan”. In US you can open a complaint with IC-3 ( FBI cybercrimes unit); and also the FTC.. get Screen shots of your reports, and forward copy to PP. ( which for me on 2 cases, they asked for, before they could refund my money, that was given to YunHan, who was not the name of original seller, or who sent me the junk. Good Luck!
Login to Me Too

Sonic3503
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you cluelessinUS.  I will file my reports now and submit to PayPal.  If they continue to let Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd. rip all their customers off...what does this say about Paypal???   I'm scared to use PayPal now because of this situation with Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.   I've never had a problem with PayPal until today.

Login to Me Too

tkchan007
Contributor
Contributor
What gets me is that by now Paypal clearly KNOWS that this vendor is a fraud but yet they are still accepting them as a vendor and process payment for them. My case has been opened with Paypal since beginning of July and the only thing that Paypal kept doing is pushing back my case's resolution date. At this point, the money isn't even the goal but needing Paypal to step up and to protect all of their customers and remove these fake vendors.
Login to Me Too

tkchan007
Contributor
Contributor

I spoke with a PP rep a few days ago and ask them why is this vendor still a PP vendor and they told me that there's not enough complaint on this vendor and this is why they are still a vendor.  Amazing....PP is clearly on their side and not ours.

Login to Me Too

donhen
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. I ordered a 3 in 1 beach cart and they sent me a cheap inflatable neck pillow. Paypal denied the claim because Yunhan showed proof of delivery. But they didn't look at the weight of the order, which was 1 pound instead of what a beach cart with wheels would have cost. Total rip off and can't get in touch with the vendor - they have blocked their email now.

Login to Me Too

nazz01
Contributor
Contributor
yep i got a return address and guess what the name was peter road ! post office said there is no such address to send to what do i do now pupal never responds class action sounds right !
Login to Me Too

Atc9385
Contributor
Contributor
I had exactly the same ordered and sent recieved small package that is totally worthless. I rang PayPal and there representative was brilliant must have already knew about this company as I recieved a immediate refund so happy customer.
Login to Me Too

SeanKHer
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE READ! I WON my case after it got denied and got my money back!
Use my image as proof that this return address is FAKE! Dispute with Paypal. Lost the return shipping cost but I wasn't about to let them keep my money!

They tried to give me a bogus return address in Chinese writing. Paypal had to get an English address for me. 
I completed the entire process. My return package was rejected and came back. I had a Chinese friend translate the writing: "The collecting agent refused to receive"

<removed>

<removed>
 Paid for.jpg

Login to Me Too

bitterfly16
New Community Member

Exact same thing happened to me! I purchased the trash bin and I was sent bags. I filed a dispute and they countered back with a tracking number showing something was delivered. I'm still waiting to see what happens. I didn't connect the two until reading this though, I couldn't figure out when I ordered garbage bags...ugh!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.