cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

I currently have a case, where I ordered from a Facebook advert a large Waste paper bin valued at  $27.80, It stated it was being shipped from the USA.  I know now this was a mistake as a while later a packet of bin liners turned up, with the matching tracking number, from Hong Kong!

I obviously opened a case, not as described which the company have eventually replied with we will refund you if you return the item we sent at my expense.  So it is going to cost me at least £7 to return the item, they sent in error (or not in error I believe.)  I have looked everywhere for me to reply to the case, but the only button I have is to input the tracking number.  This is just a huge con.  I should be able to appeal this, they are obviously counting on people not bothering to return the item

Can anyone help.

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Case ID: PP-D-82803847 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

You can’t win this company. I bought from Munch’s Store, but YunHun got paid. Item in ad was guaranteed to be shipped from California. I receive a tiny package from yet a 3rd party- ( not the 50 pound item that I ordered).. Your package will get lost after you pay shipping.. Even with tracking information, they will deny receiving it- you will then be out of pocket original amount + shipping ( which since it didn’t make it there , PayPal “return on us” program won’t reimburse $30. USD. This China Scam has really worked for them. So far PayPal is siding with Vendor . Stay vigilant, keep proofs... screen shots- pictures of everything. Good luck!
Highlighted
New Community Member

I unfortunately went thru same issue with this scam company a couple days ago....Best Of Luck
Highlighted
Contributor

Update : received refund ($29.99). 1- stay vigilant; 2- SS everything, from item / ad that you purchase from- with item description- size and weight. ; 3- take pics of item, and packaging received ( usually person receiving $ , -Yunhan is not original advertiser; and sender of fake item, is neither the original advertiser, nor the entity that received the money); 4- if you receive fake item escalate PP case to “received item significantly different..” 5- continue to watch for correspondence-; make daily entries in the PP Customer Service chat( or it will be closed); 6- File a case / complaint with IC-3 ( FBI cyber crimes). & the FTC.. Screen shot both complaints. ( the FTC gives you a case number - IC-3 does not); 7- returning item is futile and expensive.. usually the return address is “undeliverable” - check this before attempting to return..; 8- if you were offered full refund upon confirmation of receipt by seller- That will not happen ( with YunHan, and most of these Chinese scams) they will deny receipt, even if you pay extra for tracking.. so don’t waste your money); 9- upload all SS and pictures into your chat (keep copies of all correspondence,etc. (make a file on your phone or computer); Should buying a simple item be this hard? Should we have to do all this, just to purchase an item? Heck NO! But if you want your refund, and to possibly try to protect our “Free World” citizens.. it seems this is necessary. Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Case ID: PP-D-71945404 Yunhan Industrial Co., Ltd.

I purchased their advertised caste iron pots and pans for USD29.98 on 30 May 2020. I did not receive my order and brought attention to PayPal Resolution Centre on 18 June. It took PayPal almost 3 months Investigation and today email me that PayPal deny my claim for refund.

This is outrageous and unfair because I still don’t get what I bought. Communication with PayPal is a “one-way street”. You can’t dispute their decision, right or wrong, and there is absolute no chance to elevate my case to complain. FRUSTRATED!

Highlighted
New Community Member

I ordered the barrel and received a small package of cheap trash can liners. Sounds like all I can do is chalk it up to experience and move on.
Highlighted
Contributor

There is an option to appeal a case (once it is closed). I am not sure if this step has been successful for any one yet. I have, however linked your case, and others I have found, into my case, to try to prove “pattern” of this scammer. Returning item, ( or trying to) will only increase the amount is money you are out . It seems most likely there is NO way to prove that they received phony item, if they Say they did not. Hopefully I will get a CS rep, who will follow through, and at least put sanctions on this vendor. One rep told me that, they are working on law-suit, against vendor.. but it had to “be a surprise to them” ... Another CS rep said that she put a hold on my money , until case resolved, but according to other CS reps ( after that) this was not done. I keep SS of my correspondence with the vendor ( who never replied), and PayPal correspondence. Picture of original ad, and the invoice “vendor’s ad / reference that was given to PayPal by the scammers accepting Our money, from PayPal. Good luck!
Highlighted
Contributor

I’ve just had exactly the same experience with this company. I ordered a beach trolley, I should have known it was too cheap to be true, but I’d previously bought cheap things from the east so I went ahead. What arrived was an inflatable travel pillow. Nowhere near the same value. The tracking number was the same as given for the beach trolley. I have sent PayPal our correspondence and told them others are complaining about the company switching products too. They offered 30% refund and said returning the the item for a full refund would cost $20 and ‘would not be a good choice for me’.
Highlighted
Contributor

omg i bought the same exact thing and they sent a ring !!! worth $2 i payed $43.94 and now will be out of pocket $30
Highlighted
Contributor

same thing with me blow up neck cushion instead of trolley, i changed my dispute from item not received to wrong item sent this is where they catch you out cos you then have to return it UNDAMAGED ( we all know they will say its damaged )item before paypal will give you a refund, return postage is £12 item only worth £3 even though paypal will pay return postage they will say it is damaged so still wont get your money back, absolute disgrace they shouldn't be allowed to have paypal payment method as you automatically think you are safe with paypal, i had 3 addresses as well so there is another obstacle well KARMA IS ALL I CAN SAY they can keep my money if they are that desperate lying cheating thieves