Buyer dispute keeps getting denied

Hberg87
New Community Member

I purchased what was described as a Nintendo switch. A $279 gameing System from China. I received a figet spinner- $3 (even seller put $3 on customs form). I called paypal to dispute this obvious scam. Was told this sounded pretty straight forward. Seller offered half my money back and I declined that. I was told by paypal to ship the package back to China and it had to be tracked (I am out $32 for that). My claim got denied last Monday (Sellers davor) because I failed to provide proof of shipping. I checked the tracking number and it showed package made it to China. I looked at my claim and saw I had missed a number when I input tracking number. I called paypal - gave updates number with missing digit. Claim resubmitted. Three days later - claim denied again for same reason. I call again, they see I called, and had then had me provide the number again. The agent looked up the number and saw it was correct and tracking. Resubmitted. Claim denied a third time - same exact reason! I call again explain this is the third time I called about the tracking number. This time I provide the pictures of the shipping label and tracking number. Resubmit claim. Today I just received my fourth denied decision. I am really at a loss here. The reason again is that I failed to provide proof of tracking. So far I have called 4 times to resolve this and provided the actual pictures of the receipt, shipping/customs form, and the package itself. I am not understanding why they aren’t seeing this when they keep making the same decision. I am out $311 (w/shipping) for a scam artist and zero protection or recourse.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.