Bank Scam

Nurulhuda1988
New Community Member
So starting 15/03/2020 until 20/03/2020 an anonymous user use my bank account through paypal to Purchase and i have never used this bank account to purchases anything as it was used for facility. If anyone know how to trace the user that are using my bank details as i have lost a lot of money. All i have is bank details. All help would be necessary, Thank you.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
  • Hi @Nurulhuda1988 Thank you for using PayPal. Your concern is really alarming but i will do my best to help you. If i may ask, are you seeing those purchases or transactions in your PayPal account? If yes, you can file a dispute using the Resolution Center page, report them as Unauthorized transaction. If no, is there a debit card linked or associated to your bank account and are you the only one who has an access to that debit card? If those transactions are not showing in your PayPal account, you may want to contact your bank to check for options on how to stop those transactions and also request for card replacement to prevent unauthorized transactions
Login to Me Too

dparinas
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
  • Hi @Nurulhuda1988 Thank you for using PayPal. Your concern is really alarming but i will do my best to help you. If i may ask, are you seeing those purchases or transactions in your PayPal account? If yes, you can file a dispute using the Resolution Center page, report them as Unauthorized transaction. If no, is there a debit card linked or associated to your bank account and are you the only one who has an access to that debit card? If those transactions are not showing in your PayPal account, you may want to contact your bank to check for options on how to stop those transactions and also request for card replacement to prevent unauthorized transactions. Hope this helps. Keep safe!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.