Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

Highlighted
Contributor

Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

On their Website, <removed>

I ordered a short throw laser projector.

After waiting for 3 weeks, i received a Smartphone projector 2.0. it is a cheapskate cardboard projector that has ZERO electronic component.

I'm asking Paypal for a refund. 

Did anyone encountered this?

39 REPLIES 39
New Community Member

Re: Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

Yeah had this too. Also applied for a refund.
Contributor

Terrible company no customer service at all and product is not what was described. Just cheap rubbish almost fraudulent

Orders 3 monitors that connect to my desktop for 40+ dollars each ordered 3 of them and they were not the same product as advertising this company PENGBOCOLTD needs to be shut down asap. Addresses don't even match up to get your money back "Do not send the product back to this company"! It will cost you more to send it back. They have weight and value on the package and value 16.00 I paid 128.00 on Facebook.com marketing or it was letgo.com. So buyer beware.

Contributor

I bought a smart motorcycle helmet and sent a lumpy helmet that was not approved and damaged. On the request of a refund I should send the part back to China cost 20 Euro then I would get my refund. My opinion .. after the obvious is that have sent me garbage and not what I ordered, I should send the return on my costs. I have to say that Paypal is not any better than deiser's shop and is complicit in the fraud.

I agree. PayPal just don’t care and are happy to keep taking their cut every time PengBo fleece another customer.
New Community Member

their scam is to get you to buy something and then send a cheap piece of  junk to you. then when paypal contacts them they say they will refund your money but you have to send it back. the prices they have are less then it costs to send it back. big fraud and paypal lets them do it!

Contributor

Yeah. Me.

I also received a crappy cardboard box with a glass lens and slot for mobile phone to go in.

i've applied to PayPal for a refund and they've sent me details how to get it.

So now I have to send the item back to China, by REGISTERED?TRACKED MAIL !
I bet it will cost almost as much to post as the refund will be !!
Con merchants.  Grrr !!

Contributor

you shouldn't of sent it back, the price to send it back is almost as expensive as the refund. they will try and say "" oh we sent the wrong package B***S***"" no they defrauded you of your money on purpose! by you agreeing to send it back is giving them the benefit of the doubt that a wrong package was sent so then it looks like it wasn't fraud,if you know what i mean. what im surprised about is that PayPal would except this crap from them and ask you to send it back knowing that a lot of people were caught by them?

Contributor

I had the same. Paypal says I have to return it with tracking details and the company has to acknowledge they have received it. None of Pengbos links or emails work so I would say that the 20 euros it would cost to send it back would be throwing good money after bad. Paypal should recognise that this is a scam and refund the money anyway.