Anyone ordered from PengBo Network Technology Co., Ltd

vianois
Contributor
Contributor

On their Website, <removed>

I ordered a short throw laser projector.

After waiting for 3 weeks, i received a Smartphone projector 2.0. it is a cheapskate cardboard projector that has ZERO electronic component.

I'm asking Paypal for a refund. 

Did anyone encountered this?

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Pritch1985
New Community Member
Yeah had this too. Also applied for a refund.
Login to Me Too

Bordan
Contributor
Contributor
Terrible company no customer service at all and product is not what was described. Just cheap rubbish almost fraudulent
Login to Me Too

jlarturouo
New Community Member

Hola

Les comento que lo que pedí, no es lo que me llego.. es un fraude. 
Login to Me Too

carrenzo
Contributor
Contributor

Orders 3 monitors that connect to my desktop for 40+ dollars each ordered 3 of them and they were not the same product as advertising this company PENGBOCOLTD needs to be shut down asap. Addresses don't even match up to get your money back "Do not send the product back to this company"! It will cost you more to send it back. They have weight and value on the package and value 16.00 I paid 128.00 on Facebook.com marketing or it was letgo.com. So buyer beware.

Login to Me Too

morpheus72
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a smart motorcycle helmet and sent a lumpy helmet that was not approved and damaged. On the request of a refund I should send the part back to China cost 20 Euro then I would get my refund. My opinion .. after the obvious is that have sent me garbage and not what I ordered, I should send the return on my costs. I have to say that Paypal is not any better than deiser's shop and is complicit in the fraud.

Login to Me Too

Artred1894
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. PayPal just don’t care and are happy to keep taking their cut every time PengBo fleece another customer.
Login to Me Too

Hernan8

I also ordered the monitors and received another thing. As the tracking states it has been delivered, we are uncovered and unprotected from this kind of companies. Now Paypal is asking me to go to the police¿? 

Login to Me Too

hrhjr
Contributor
Contributor

their scam is to get you to buy something and then send a cheap piece of  junk to you. then when paypal contacts them they say they will refund your money but you have to send it back. the prices they have are less then it costs to send it back. big fraud and paypal lets them do it!

Login to Me Too

jeanpalmas

Hi!

My friend, can you please tell me how you applied for a refund with those people? I bought exactly the same product from them, and received exactly the same product that you guys are describing here! Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks a lot!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.