Account Temporally Restricted

Temp20220202x
New Community Member

I recently sold some pokemon cards I had in my personal collection for a while and now they are saying I need to upload a receipt from my supplier. I do not have receipts for each of these items because I have had them for so long. I contacted customer service and they said the following

"If that is the case you just need to provide a photo ID and explanation why the receipt is unavailable. Afterwards our back office will review the documents. You don't need to do anything after you completed those information and documents. You just need to check your email for updates and it will be processed within 3 to 5 business days."

I had a question about this, would I just submit my explanation where I would upload the receipt document? 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Temp20220202x,

Thank you for that question! Yes, submitting that information in the place where the receipts are requested is perfect. I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.