Account Limitations

tewsbury
New Community Member

I have been trying to resolve an account limitation for over a month.  

I have gone thru various chats with no resolution.  I've sent various documents on line to resolve our current address.  One was a bank statement and the chat person said it came thru in Japanese (totally unacceptable response).  I've called the phone number and left a call back number only to get a return call and put on hold for over 30 minutes with a hangup.

I need to speak to a manager and don't know how to resolve this issue.

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

Madasheck3
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I just wanted to let you and everyone who is going through this absolutly ridiclous ordeal, know, that I have reciently contacted my local news station here in Phoenix Arizona. They got back to me so fast and jumped on this issue. The money that pay had froze of mine was from the state to help through covid so there was no hesitation when wanting to help me figure this out. My account has been restored and i recieved calls and emails of apologizes. I was enterviewed and the storey aired yesterday and they really did a nice job. Paypal said they are working as quickley as possible to fix the issue. When they asked me if I wass satisfied i said no. I still dont know why this happened, if it will happen again, what to do if it happens again, and how do I help the many others that have been going through this far longer than I have? I will be satisfied when none of your customers are suffering due to the nonseanse run around bs that you put us through. If you want to make it right start with the paypal community. There you will find many, rightfully frustrated, and **bleep** off people. Some of those hard working people have been dealing with this as long as 6 months, for all I know some even longer. Start there when you look into "fixing the issue" as quickly as possible.

Their response was that they would do that.....So hopfully, if it hasnt already, your account wil be restored along with many others. I am not sure if everyone inquirering about this issue can read what I posted or not but I hope it helps!!

Login to Me Too

Madasheck3
Contributor
Contributor
I have not sold anything they paypal I just recently opened it to send and receive money to and from family and friends and I also just recently direct deposited money from the state as a result of COVID.. minutes after my direct deposit my account was frozen. I cld not do anything transfer my money to my bank nothing!!! My kids have missed dentist appointments and I am now getting late fees on my bills. I have sent all the documents they asked for but they don’t tell my why. They said I have been using my account in a fraudulent way. How?? When ?? Why??? I have done nothing fraudulent in my entire life and they can’t show me anything but I still have no access to my money FROM THE STATE and it’s a good amount to help me and my kids not loose our house and eat. I have no idea what to do and I’m loosing my mind with worry and all my late fees are gonna end up eating what money I worked so hard to get
Login to Me Too

Wes2386
New Community Member

That's awful. I too am having problems because my account was locked for no reason. I haven't done anything wrong and I'm getting nowhere when I try to get help from PayPal. They have the worst customer service I've ever seen. Even without this virus we're dealing with, they're terrible. There's a ton of people needing work right now. They need to hire more people to answer the phones and they could easily do that while practicing social distancing. 

Login to Me Too

Davidtomasello6
Contributor
Contributor
I mistakenly add a wrong card to my PayPal..and i dont have the card again to resolve it.lease help me with it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.