Account Limitations WAY AFTER completing list of requirements!

RobTB21418
New Community Member
Hello, my name is Rob, and I won’t rant and rave, I will just include the basics. I recently started a new PayPal Business account to revamp a previous business making and selling accounts for a popular mobile game. My wife and I previously ran the same type of business, closing after sales slumped and play rules changed a bit, but I mention that because we’ve previous had a PayPal Business account and are familiar with “new sellers” having to meet some requirements for security and common sense purposes. Fast forward to after I start making sales, this is late March into early last month (April), I get the typical messages from PayPal notifying me I'd have to complete said process to eventually allow instant access to my money from sales. No problem, I’m expecting this, I send my ID, name of my business, as well as a THOROUGH explanation of how we do NOT use shipping or tracking and therefore the request Of showing Tracking etc is not possible. After 2 agent chats in message center with PayPal staff I was assured by “JONI” that my limitations had been removed and would take 48-72 hours to process. NOTE: IT WAS EXPLAINED IN VAST DETAIL DURING MY CONVERSATION WITH THIS PAYPAL STAFFER THAT WE ALSO HAD NO “SUPPLY CHAIN” or “PROOF OF WHERE WE BOUGHT OUR PRODUCT” AS THESE ARE HAND MADE GAMING ACCOUNTS. My wife and I play hours a day with our personal Devices but there’s no employees, no supply chain, nor any shipping or tracking needed. When the client buys the account they want from the website, they IMMEDIATELY get a pair of emails to their PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS; one is a receipt for the purchase from “Shoppy” and the other is the account credentials/the customers purchased product. It doesn’t break or delay, and EVERY ONE of my customers is currently playing their accounts while my money is held up by PayPal for weeks now.. The Problems got bigger when after the next day having another employee of PayPal, “MARY” told me that there was some sort of “3 to 5 Business Day” process that a “Team” routinely did to remove new account limitations. I told her how different and random that sounded, and she assured me it was very default and routine. The ENTIRE thing sounded made up. At one point I demanded a supervisor. I was DENIED a supervisor then told EXPRESSLY I WOULD HAVE A PHONE CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR WITHIN 24 HOURS. That was Wednesday, April 29th. The next day, Thursday April 30, I opened a new message with them, attaching a file at one point (it may have been the 2nd time I cited and attached the BBB Complaint I’ve since launched against PayPal). This conversation I believe was the one that got strange. The customer service lady CLEARLY was erratic and didn’t know what to do. Several times I mentioned supervisor all of which were ignored. Her replies were the most weird. Words were misspelled, a SIZABLE portion of several paragraphs she typed to me had nonsensical explanations that the entire grammar structure and placement of words made no sense. I even mentioned to her at one point how she wasn’t making sense. THIS IS NOT EVEN ALL. It’s now Saturday May 2nd, and NO SUPERVISOR HAS CALLED ME. Not one time. I opened a NEW CONVERSATION an hour ago and simply asked for help. I asked that someone PLEASE help me. I am not a complainer or even one that enjoys having to enact a warranty. I despise it. The time consuming customer service calls I’d rather do without. I have more accounts to sell and customers asking about them but I won’t sell a single one until they fix this. All these scammers in the world ripping people off left and right and one of the legit people trying to piece together any semblance of entrepreneurship and creativity they can to try and help feed their family and they can’t even get help from the “SERVICE PEOPLE”? At no point have I used a curse word, name called, or disrespected anyone in any way. I have SEVERAL times however asked them to do their job and called them on lies and double talking. It’s not right and I can’t help but feel someone’s giving bad instructions to these “customer service” people. Either that or This is some cruel joke.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kklau
Contributor
Contributor

I have this problem too and Paypal start to limit my account balance withdrawal. This sound fishy when the account limitation start on 23rd September and I've provide all of the information/ documents to Paypal. After all last week Paypal ask for my business balance sheet account but i do not have this document. I was told by Ma. Katrina Paypal agent that she had submitted my request to related department and waiting for processing within 48 hours. Till Today, I haven't gotten any reply or call from Paypal which I've requesting for a call back to clarify the problem BUT there's no response at all. I did ask Paypal whether what can I do to claim back my balance but there's no response at all. Now, I'm stuck on how to claim back my balance even I do not have any clue where to escalate this problem. Would there be anyone has this solution?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.