Account Limitations

jr12studios
New Community Member

So I am aware of the account limitations and I am trying to meet all requirements. My problem is that my business only provides digital goods I do not need a supplier nor do I have any fulfillment receipts. Has anyone else had this problem? I run a graphic design online business. There is no shipping or receiving happening how do I get past this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jr12studios 

?Create a Word Doc or pdf explaining why you do not have the requested information. Once you have created this, you should be able to upload it to resolve this step. It is not guaranteed that it will be accepted, but providing this will allow the step to be resolved and once all steps have been completed, the account will move into review.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @jr12studios,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

I would recommend following @kernowlass suggestion and draft a document where you explain why you can't provide the requested information. The more information you can provide, the quicker the relevant team can review the matter and make a decision on the account limitation. Please make sure that all the steps in your Resolution Centre have been completed. If steps are not completed, the case won't be reviewed. Here is more information that can help: 

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.