can't withdraw my money. i urgently need it.

aki123
Contributor
Contributor

hi! i have money in my account and it suddenly got limited and i can't take my money out. paypal is asking me to upload proof of business but idk what to upload since i do digital business and use my paypal too for 'support me' sites like ko-fi, and also asking me to link bank account but i don't have one and only take my money out of paypal through g-cash. i really need my money urgently to take my cat to the vet, can anyone please help me? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi aki123, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. and welcome as a new member! 

I understand limitations ay be frustrating. These are placed to ensure we have the correct verification completed for the account holder, and to establish additional information regarding the payments received through PayPal. If you are not a registered Business, you do not need to provide any Business documents. Please ensure you have not identified yourself as a registered Business on your PayPal account. To check this, please click the profile icon, then “Profile and Settings” at the top of the page. Then, in the “My Business Details” sections, please click “Update” next to Business Information. In the section “Your Business Information”, you should see the option to “Tell us more about your Business Type”. If it shows Private/Limited company, or Non-Profit, you will be required to provide documentation. 

G-cash can be used to cash in. and out with PayPal, but in order to complete the verification required, you will need to add, and confirm a bank account. More information on the verification process can be found here - https://bit.ly/2XmlU87

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.