Account Limitation - Unable to fund negative balance paradox

yigitera
Contributor
Contributor

My account got limited so I provided PayPal with the necessary documents. One of the requirements to gain full access is to resolve a negative balance issue. The problem is PayPal doesn't accept my card It says; This transaction failed because we were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. In order to proceed with your transaction, please select a different funding method or add a different credit card.
So I made a standard money transfer from my bank 7 days ago on the 2nd of July and the money came back to me this morning(8th). 

I called the customer service (who doesn't even speak English so my wife had to talk because I am still learning German) and told him the situation. He told me he'll send m a link which I could enter and send the money. The link he sent me was the PayPal money transfer information page...

So now It seems I can't send money to my account because it is limited and can't remove the limitations without sending money. Thanks for the paradox PayPal.
Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.