Account Hacked - they changed user and password now, I cant Access it now

Meriane
New Community Member

Help, someone hacked my gmail account, changed my email and password on paypal. and they deleted the email confirmation to hide their tracks. I just found out that my account on paypal was hacked when some unknown person sent money on my paypal and it notified me on my mobile phone, but when i tried  logging in, i can't ,  it was saying that my email wasn't registered. what should i do, 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Meriane,

I'm sorry to hear your account has been compromised. Normally, if you need to report any unauthorized activity through your PayPal account, you can do so through our Resolution Center. Since it sounds like you're unable to login to your account, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us at the bottom of the PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.