About my case

Akshay11
Contributor
Contributor

Hii...i am akshay <removed>..and 23 December,2018.i message from this guy'can you sell your Instagram??'so i say yes..because i had to pay my college fee's...my father's not afforded to fee's.this guy to sell my account 1100$ and this guy say me....i pay you half payment in paypal then you release passcode.. i say ohk ..so this guy send me 669$payment and i received payment..then i released passcode..but when i say my other half payment..then this guy blocked me in Instagram.and claim created in paypal'item not received'..so paypal result'buyer favor so i don't know what to do... even i have all screenshot(chats,payments screenshot)all,and i proof of his conformation email"how our service affected to you" and this guy reply me "i feel good at the moment,whould like to close the deal first before i make anymore comment"even i have this email screenshot but i don't know what to do... this is my case id = PP-D-19841064.and i have 8 days left to reopen this case. So please help me anyone...this is my email = <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Akshay11

Re-open the case and submit what you got. Now you know not to do something like this again. Lots of sketchy online predators out there. This is a thrill for them to play you and the system. 

Proof of Delivery (for intangible or virtual items or services)” means any compelling evidence to show the purchase order was fulfilled that includes all of the following:

a.    The date the item or service was provided;

b.    The recipient’s address (email/IP, etc) where applicable.

You are lucky that there is some semblance of seller protection for virtual goods for your country. In the USA, there is none.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.