Where is the Message Centre?

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

I've been sent an email by PayPal telling me to look in the Message Centre for a message from them. But there's no sign of the links I'm told to look for. This is what I was told to do:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under 'More about your account', click Message Centre.
  3. Click on the message you wish to view.

Trouble is, there's no link called 'More about your account'.  I've rung customer help and they can't tell me where to look.  I'm logging in to the business account.

Anyone know where it might be?

Login to Me Too
99 REPLIES 99

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Yellowsnow

Click "help at the bottom of the page

On the right hand side underneath "phone support"

Thats how I get to it on the new ppal

Login to Me Too

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

To those who are saying that it is in 'Help' on the righthand side under Phone Support, sadly not.  What appears there in my business account is a box with a link to the Resolution Centre.  Which, unfortunately, is not the same thing.

No doubt the Message Centre exists - but there's no link to it.  It probably ought to be where you say.

Login to Me Too

marcgold1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Ksmrt Have you tried swiping from right to left ? As for personal accounts that's where they hide it lol
Login to Me Too

Trigby
New Community Member
I can't find this message centre, I have emailed / faxed them with my passport photo TWICE!, they've sent a secure message in the very SECURE message centre ... Help I am going to throw my phone away!!!!
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Trigby

Business or personal acc?

Login to Me Too

marcgold1
Contributor
Contributor
Trigby Don't chuck it away Just swipe from right to left in the help screen I think for what it's worth " the secure message centre " is a joke as I've told PayPal right up to the CEO as they send emails to tell you you have a message and half the time that message is to tell you something PayPal are doing How stupid can they get I'm a 65 year old with little computer knowledge and I found it by accident Yet they have a number off highly paid tec people that didn't remember to optimised the page so it WORKS on mobile devices Good luck Marc
Login to Me Too

joe01
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was going crazy, the same thing is happening to me! How the **bleep** do I get to the message centre?
Login to Me Too

Davidhk
New Community Member

If you are a business user then you will not find the Message centre as there is no link for it and there has not been for months. Dozens of users have told them that. But PayPal does not seem to care enough about its business users to fix it.

I have both a normal account and a business account and I can see it on my normal account but there is no link on my business account.

WAKE UP PAYPAL AND FIX IT, it can't be difficult. 

Regards

Login to Me Too

Hagarswife
I'm having all of this happen and it's driving me nuts
Login to Me Too

SunnyDays
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. Received a new message. Click to open it, nothing opens, but some kind of "improved" mess. Also no longer able to send money outisde of USA. Or is it USSA? EUSSR? There must be a good reason for Paypal and all other companies making a messs lately, the last decade or two. A good reason. Or utter idiocy? I doubt that....

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.