Cannot add bank account to PayPal

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Im having a problem when adding my bank account details to my profile. When I do, i get this error message-

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I did add the bank details to my account a couple of days ago, but removed it as the bank account was locked at the time, but now its not so I want to add it again.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor
44 REPLIES 44

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone help? 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Darren19
Contributor
Contributor

Got it sorted Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

James123789
New Community Member

Lucky Darren.

Well I recently had a similar problem trying to add a bank account to Paypal.

I called Paypal numerous times and here is a list of the reasons they gave as to why Paypal were unable to add my bank account.

1. They were looking into my account and I should now be able to add a bank account because I called them. This actually didn't work.

2. I need to wait for one week before adding a bank account. I waited one week and then tried to add my bank account, but it still didn't work. Please see number 4.

3. Did I clear my cache and cookies? What browser was I using?

4. Paypal are experiencing a number of technical issues. It is unlikely Paypal will be able to fix this within the next two weeks. 1, 2 and 3 are not right. Can I remember the names of the customer service members I spoke with?

5. Sorry, we do not have your email address on our system, no account exists under the email address you have given us.

What is your opinion on this issue? Lucky draw: which one is the correct answer?

Do you think I can rely on anything Paypal say based on my experiences?

"res ipsa loquitur" the thing speaks for itself.

Good luck..

Login to Me Too

daezen

I have the same problem , i try to find another solution or another kind like PAYPAL, I have tried WESTERN UNION on linebut tbey charged me 3 %, do you know another way to send money? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Dreadlock
New Community Member

Im having the same problem. Yo Darren how did you get it sorted.

Login to Me Too

cieraland
New Community Member

Can you tell me how you got it fixed?  I did the same thing and am having the same problem.  Please reply, thanks.

Login to Me Too

tracey91
Contributor
Contributor
Im having tge same trouble help would be much appreciated at this time as im new to all off this
Login to Me Too

tracey91
Contributor
Contributor

Could you please tell me how you got this sorted, i added my bank account to my old account but that is bnow closed and i cant add my bank account details to my new account please help 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi guys,

I am unable to see exactly why you are unable to register a bank account to your PayPal account. You should try contacting customer services directly and we can try to investigate this further on your behalf. It could be the case that your bank account just needs to be reset so that you can register it again on PayPal.

To do this, you can click the Contact Us icon at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this helps,

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.