Where is the Message Centre?

KSMRT
Contributor
Contributor

I've been sent an email by PayPal telling me to look in the Message Centre for a message from them. But there's no sign of the links I'm told to look for. This is what I was told to do:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Under 'More about your account', click Message Centre.
  3. Click on the message you wish to view.

Trouble is, there's no link called 'More about your account'.  I've rung customer help and they can't tell me where to look.  I'm logging in to the business account.

Anyone know where it might be?

Login to Me Too
99 REPLIES 99

Muppets3112
Contributor
Contributor
I have the exact same problem - it's so frustrating! Could it just be specific to iphone users? I've emailed Paypal twice previously and both times I received a reply, direct to my email address. Why has it changed? My two emails were quite recent too. I've sent another email asking for a reply to my email address. Suppose I'll just have to wait and see 😕
Login to Me Too

Frustratedpayus
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, cannot find the message centre on either the classic Paypal or the new Paypal. So much for customer service?????

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Frustratedpayus

Click "help at the bottom of the page

On the right hand side underneath "phone support"

Thats how I get to it on the new ppal

Login to Me Too

Frustratedpayus
Contributor
Contributor

I think it is different on business accounts, even PayPal could not find it when I spoke to them.

This was after their help desk had sent me a reply to my email questioning where the message centre, their reply me to go to the message centre to see their reply!!!!!

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok yes it seems so as someone else said the same thing looking for it on their business acc

Login to Me Too

marcgold1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi frustrated may I suggest you read my reply to muppet 🙂 Hope it helps 🙂
Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor
Hi Muppets3112 Log in to your acc Click "help at the bottom of the page On the right hand side underneath "phone support" Thats how I get to it on the new ppal
Login to Me Too

marcgold1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi minty As I've already said On mobile devices you need to swipe from left to right As the page is NOT optimised for mobile devices 🙂
Login to Me Too

marcgold1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi Muppet I don't know if you've read my messages on here but I've put how you find it As to PayPal they don't know their left to their right hand ( that's the polite way off saying it lol ) I spent some time TRYING to get PayPal to tell me where to find the message centre with emails phone discussion and I even emailed the CEO No one could find the answer I did by accident as it seems a few others in this thread It seems the site is NOT optimised for mobile devices when your where you need to be you SWIPE the page from right to left and as if by magic there it is lol I DID advise PayPal several months ago and it seems they have still NOT fixed it 😞 Good luck in your hunt lol
Login to Me Too

Reggieber
New Community Member
I've a personal account, have been sent an email from PayPal, cannot find the message centre. Using an iPhone in case it makes a difference!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.